1) Develop process documentation for the management process and support process with the EPG Develop process documentation according to ASPICE requirements
2) Advance and supervise the process in the project according to the established process requirements
1. Evaluate the TCU development process based on the process documentation
2. Find deviations and report to immediate leaders in a timely manner
3. Provide an effective process solution
4. Revision process documentation
3) Develop a configuration management plan and implement configuration management activities
1. Develop a configuration management plan based on the project plan
2. Implement configuration management activities: establish configuration library, configuration item control, inbound and outbound control, non-conformance management, configuration audit, configuration item status report
3. Publish corresponding work products according to project node requirements
4. Revision process documentation
4) Develop a quality assurance plan according to the project plan, follow the established plans, standards and procedures, and periodically monitor the execution of software development tasks from a third-party perspective in accordance with the reviewed “Quality Assurance Plan”.
1. Weekly routine audit, check software process activities and work products
2. Conduct phase audits of software processes/work products as planned
3. Assist the project manager to organize and participate in the project review meeting
4. Collect and analyze project metrics data
5) Training of specifications and processes Training of departmental members on TCU development process and related specifications (ASPICE, CMMI)
6) TCU development process management platform tool use training TCU development process management platform tool use training for department members
7) Maintain the TCU development process management platform Ensure that the daily use of the TCU development process management platform is normal. Solve the problems encountered by the project team in the TCU development process management platform.
8) Continuously develop the TCU development process management tool according to the process documentation requirements and operation requirements. Help the EPG engineering process group and the PIG process improvement group to select appropriate process descriptions, standards and procedures, follow the tailoring guidelines, and define the project process. And in the process of project implementation, review whether each process is implemented as required.
9) Temporary work Complete the temporary tasks assigned by the leadership
Education/Professional: Bachelor degree or above; major in automotive, vehicle engineering, electrical automation, mechatronics, computer science
Work experience: One year of experience in process management or automotive ECU software development experience
English proficiency: College English CET-4, good listening, speaking and writing in English, able to communicate professional English
Computer level: Proficiency in computerized office software operation, skilled use of RTC, RQM, RPE, DOORS and other software development process management tools
Knowledge and skills:
1. Have a detailed understanding of the functions of the TCU development process management tools RTC, RQM, RPE, DOORS, etc., and define the development process in the tool according to the process documentation.
2. Have a more detailed understanding of ASPICE, CMMI, ISO26262
3. Have a certain understanding of the process of software development, design, integration, testing, and calibration activities
4. Can define and evaluate management processes and support processes such as configuration management, process quality control, defect management, problem solution management, change request management, etc., and can guide practice and support TCU development.
1. Have a good team spirit and dedication
2. Have excellent love and dedication, work conscientiously, responsible, modest and rigorous
3. Have good communication skills